Please take time to read the Sweat It Festival terms and conditions. These pertain to the following:
Ticket terms and conditions
By registering and participating in the Event, the entrant (the ‘Entrant’) agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. THE EVENT
Sweat It Festival is a health and wellness festival. The Event is being held at The SWG3 100 Eastvale Pl, Glasgow G3 8QG on the 20th May 2018. 11am – 7pm.
2. SESSIONS AND WORKSHOPS
The Yoga Sessions in the Photo Studio and Large Participation Sessions in the TV Studio are ‘add on’ which can be pre-booked. These can also be added onto the booking after the Sweat It Festival ticket has been purchased. The Activity Schedule will be published in early 2018.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY
The Entrant understands that their participation in the Event is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash at any point of the purchase as stated in clause six (6).
4. THE EVENT ORGANISERS
The Event is organised by Event Management Solutions (Emsolutionsuk Ltd) whose registered number is SC527479 and whose registered office EMS, 46 Colchester Drive, Kelvindale, G12 0NF. EMS reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate this Event at any time if it cannot be operated, conducted or completed as planned due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of EMS. In the event of cancellation, another date will be provided at a location determined by Emsolutionsuk Ltd in its sole discretion. A refund may be provided if a consumer cannot attend the rescheduled date or location, at the discretion of EMS.
The Event includes Workshops, some of which are hosted by EMS and some are hosted by third parties. These Workshops will be taking place in studios and on stages throughout the event.
5. HAVE A VALID TICKET
The Workshops are open to those who:
- Are over 18 years of age on the date of the Event
- Have booked for a valid Workshop at The Event, and,
- Deem themselves as fit and well to take part in the Workshops
Participation is void where any of the above is not met. By booking a workshop you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older and that you agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions. Any registration by anyone under the age of 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of the event terms and conditions.
Children will be allowed on site accompanied by an adult. There are limited activities for smaller children. Details on any children’s activities or ages restrictions can be found on the detailed Schedule and What’s on pages.
6. WHAT ARE THE ENTRY CONDITIONS?
Entry per ticket is limited to one (1) entry per person and any additional, subsequent entries will be void. Receipt of ticket purchase will be acknowledged at the end of the registration and payment process. There will also be a number of tickets available on the door, these will be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
All children accompanied by an adult at all times.
Weapons. Knives and bladed items. Illegal substances. Glass bottles and containers. Sound systems. Generators. Flammable liquids. Nitrous oxide canisters or dispensers. Spray paints and paint pens. Animals. Any items which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner shall be confiscated.
A personal and baggage security search is a condition of entry to the event. Anybody found to be in possession of a prohibited item may have that item confiscated, be refused entry to the event without a refund and in serious cases be detained by the police.
Antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated. Anyone found to be acting in an antisocial way will be ejected from the event and will not receive a refund.
Persons who have gained access to the event without a valid ticket, permission, or other lawful authority to remain, or have gained access by fraudulent means, may be searched and will be evicted.
7. WORKSHOP CHANGES
If the Entrant purchases workshops for Sweat It Festival, they will not be able to cancel or replace the Entry Ticket or Workshops purchased. It is left at the sole discretion of the Event Organisers to decide if this can be done.
EMS reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate any of the workshops or sessions at any time if it cannot be operated, conducted or completed as planned due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of EMS.
This contract is made between the Entrant and Emsolutionsuk Ltd. If the Entrant is purchasing tickets for more than one person, on signing these terms and conditions that Entrant (person purchasing the ticket) is accepting the terms and condition for all of the ticket holders (Entrants) they have purchased tickets for. The Entrant takes responsibility for these ticket holders and accepts the terms and conditions on their behalf. Any disputes will need to be made through the Main Entrant (ticket purchaser).
9. PHYSICAL ACTIVITY NOTICE
Participation in or attendance at the Event involves inherent risks and dangers of accidents, personal and bodily injury (including death) and property loss or damage. These may result from Entrant’s own actions or inactions, as well as the actions or inactions of others, and the condition of the facilities. Further, there may be other risks not known to the Entrant and not reasonably foreseeable at this time.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions the Entrant has considered the nature and extent of the risks involved, inspected and satisfied himself or herself with the facilities and the Entrant voluntarily chooses to assume all risks involved in the Event, both known and unknown.
The Entrant consents to treatment in the event of an emergency or other incident in which, in the reasonable judgment of the on-site personnel, the Entrant requires medical care. Emsolutionsuk Ltd and the Workshop Hosts are not responsible or liable for any injuries or damages the Entrant may sustain that result from their participation in the Event (save for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Emsolutionsuk Ltd or Workshop Hosts).
10. HOW SHOULD I CONDUCT MYSELF?
The Entrant accepts that he/she has a duty to participate in a manner which is as safe as reasonably possible and, in particular, to abide by the rules of the Event, adhere to the safety information and instructions and take reasonable care to avoid dangerous situations and to look after both the Entrant and other Entrants. The Entrant also understands that the consequences of any failure to comply with such rules might include loss of the Entrant’s eligibility to take part in future similar events.
Sweat It Festival liability waiver
ATTENDEE WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration of being allowed to participate in all activities – listed or otherwise on Sweat It Festival, I acknowledge, covenant and agree that:
- the Activities are provided by independent Instructors who are not employees of Sweat It Festival and is not responsible for the actions or omissions of Instructors;
- the Activities involve intense physical exercise and it is my responsibility to ensure that I am able to participate in any Activity. I am, at the time of registering and whenever participating in an Activity, at least 18 years old, in good health and have no disability, impairment, injury, disease or ailment preventing me from engaging in passive or active exercise or which would cause increased risk of injury or adverse health consequences as a result of my participation in an Activity;
- I accept that there are inherent risks and dangers in performing exercises of the nature included in the Activities, and that some of these risks cannot be eliminated regardless of the reasonable care taken to avoid injuries. AFTER HAVING THE OPPORTUNITY TO FULLY INFORM MYSELF ABOUT THE ACTIVITIES, I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL SUCH RISKS, BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, and assume full responsibility and all risks for my participation in the Activities;
- if I observe any unusual and/or significant hazard during my presence or participation in an Activity, including but not limited to feeling lightheaded, faint, dizzy, nauseated or experiencing pain or discomfort, I will remove myself from participation and inform my Instructor;
- I consent to administration of first aid and other medical treatment in the event of injury or illness and hereby release and indemnify any person providing such first aid or treatment from any and all liability or claims arising out of such treatment.
- I undertake to ensure that all participants I book on behalf of have seen and accept the waiver
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, AND AGREE TO IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.